You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant MEICA Engineer
Are you a MEICA Engineer with WTW or WWTW (Water Treatment) project experience?
If the answer is yes then this is the perfect opportunity for you with an award winning, prestigious Contractor. Our client is looking to provide the overall management for on-site asset maintenance activities across the North West region.
We require an Assistant MEICA Engineer to support the MEICA Engineer to ensure the maintenance requirements are accurately recorded, prioritised and scheduled in accordance to the MSP Framework.
Key duties for the role will include:
· Schedule work with personnel and supply chain.
· Obtaining and recording accurate works information from key personnel
· Assist the Engineer to analyse works requirements and contact relevant disciplines
· Working closely with the delivery teams to ensure an efficient flow of information
· Programme works working alongside scheduling team to align relevant resources
· Assist the Engineer to Identify team blockers/issues
The Ideal candiate will have:
· Knowledge and experience of both clean and waste water treatment works.
· Ability to communicate effectively in order to provide a service to peers with numerous years of experience.
· Methodical and accurate and able to capture all necessary data and react quickly when required
· Understand the life cycle of a works order and how works orders are generated and completed
· Commercial and contractual awareness
· Good interpersonal skills at all levels
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.