You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Welder/ Fabricator & Supervisor
UK Facades are currently recruiting for an experienced welder/fabricator at our new Nottingham fabrication facility. The role would be well suited to a good all rounder with at least 5 years experience in the fabrication industry and the ability to supervise a small team, ideally with a very good knowledge of the Architectural metal work used in the façade and roofing industry. Experience with operating CNC machinery is beneficial, working with aluminium and galvanised sheet metal etc of varying grades and thickness. A working knowledge of Amada machinery would be an advantage but not essential as machine specific training can be provided.
The right candidate should be comfortable with the following
- TIG/MIG welding to a high level, ideally with suitable training records and qualifications
- Lead a small factory team on a range of machinery producing high quality bespoke architectural components.
- Capable of reading drawings, layouts and templates
- Be capable of inputting and programming machinery to at least a basic level.
- Should have a good knowledge of standard folding techniques and any experience on sheet metal machinery such as Shears, punches etc would also be beneficial
- Good attention to detail is key ensuring high standard of quality are met and working to high levels of accuracy
- Knowledge of Health and safety procedures and requirements of working in a busy factory environment
- Basic computer skills and basic math problem skills
If you are interested in any of the above positions then please get in touch with Ben on (phone number removed) or on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.