You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Engineer – Civil & Marine
* Are you a Project or Senior Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a multinational consultancy where you will supervise graduate Engineers and Technicians and have a structured career path? Would you like to be responsible for the delivery of technical designs on a wide range of civil engineering and maritime projects UK wide? My client is looking for a Senior Engineer to join their extremely busy team in the Belfast area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
* We are seeking an ambitious Engineer to join our clients Civil / Maritime Team based in the Belfast office.
* Reporting to the Technical Director this key role will influence the successful delivery of a range of civil, port and harbour projects.
* This is a hands-on design role but you will supervise graduate Engineers and Technicians in the delivery of the designs for a wide range of civil engineering and maritime projects.
* Client management is also an important factor and you will support the Technical Director with project administration and the procurement of civil engineering construction contracts.
* This is an exciting role that will give you full involvement in project lifecycle from inception through to completion.
The Ideal Candidate
* Suitable candidates will possess a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and ideally be Chartered with ICE, IEI, IStructE or equivalent.
* You will possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in civil / structural design using a range of packages such as Plaxis, Wallap and MasterSeries.
* You will also need proven knowledge of relevant design codes of practice including Eurocodes as well as a knowledge and experience of civil engineering contract procurement.
* Our client have a growing team so ideal candidates will be ambitious, working as a Project/Senior Engineer now but looking to move into a role where they will have the opportunity to progress to a more senior role.
* We want someone who is keen to engage face to face with clients and help us to grow the business.
* Basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per year
* Excellent Benefits Package
* Opportunity to work for a leading global professional services firm
If the Senior Engineer – Civil & Marine role could be of interest to you, please call Liam at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.