You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Adecco are seeking a Sales Engineer to join one of our Innovative clients.
You as Sales Engineer will be responsible for developing the UK sales area within Ireland selling Company bespoke products and materials. Generating new sales and building new client relationships whilst maintaining existing client contracts. Providing excellent customer service and coordinating the processing of customer orders and liaising with internal departments to ensure that all customer requirements are satisfactorily achieved.
* Development and management of accounts for Electricity companies and electrical sub-contractors in Ireland.
* Providing an excellent service to a network of specialised distributors.
* Responsibility for the sales and marketing of Company products and its sister company's products within Ireland.
* Deal with client technical issues in a prompt and professional manner.
* The promotion and engineering liaison of new product developments, alterations and improvements.
* Provide support in areas relating to the sales process, including interpreting customer needs and requirements
* Accountable for the achievement of agreed monthly sales target in Ireland.
* Generate and submit weekly and monthly sales call plans and reports to the General Manager.
* Provide regular feedback to the General Manager where quotations and offers will be made.
* Responsibility for carrying out any other tasks and responsibilities associated with the role.
NATURE AND SCOPE
* The role will primarily be home-based with expected frequent travel to the UK.
* The Sales Engineer will have the confidence to interact with existing as well as prospective clients.
* Generate new sales and maintain existing client contracts and professional relationships.
* Promote the products of The Client’s company and its sister companies, Wholesalers and Contractors.
* Ensure that all sales and commercial activity is conducted in an ethical manner in line with Company requirements.
* Education / Qualifications
* (Academic, Professional and Vocational)
* 2 years previous external sales experience
* Good commercial awareness
* Experience within a Manufacturing / Engineering environment
* Technical Knowledge
* Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written); demonstration of ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and staff at all levels
* Excellent negotiation skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.