You can save this job and apply at a later date.
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MULTI-SKILLED)
MON – FRI
(06.00 – 14.00 / 14.00 – 22.00)
c£34,500 + OVERTIME + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team at a well-known FMCG company in Liverpool
Reporting to the Engineering TL the Maintenance Engineer will deliver planned and re-active maintenance on a 06.00 -14.00 or 14.00 – 22.00 shift pattern.
The role of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will include:
* Delivering reactive and planned maintenance activities
* Using Continuous Improvement tools on a daily basis
* Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant
* Ensure all plant, machinery and associated equipment is effectively maintained to achieve performance targets.
Requirements for the successful Electrical Maintenance engineer include:
* Time served Electrical or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (C&G/NVQ3/HNC)
* Good knowledge/experience of automated production processes in a manufacturing environment
* Experience of working in a fast moving, continuous process environment (food/FMCG preferred)
* Strong electrical fault-finding experience, including PLC
* Excellent communication skills and a team player
* Flexible and hard-working mind-set
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is a great opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
To find out more, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Morgan Ryder Associates