£38000 - £40000/annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Full Continental Shift Patter)
Maintenance Engineer urgently required to join a high quality manufacturing paper hygiene producer located in the Aston area of Birmingham
Our successful and expanding client is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer with a High Volume FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), background to join their rapidly growing workforce.
Working directly with their established maintenance team your main duties will be to maintain and repair high speed Gambini Paper Manufacturing machines.
Reporting to the Site Manager the successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- NVQ Level 3, or City & Guilds in Mechanical/Electrical disciplines
- Previous manufacturing and/or FMCG experience
- Fault finding on mechanical/electrical equipment
- Pneumatic, PLC's, Inverters and Servo and AC/DC drives
- 18th Edition Electrical qualification or equivalent
- Understanding of modern manufacturing tools and techniques
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement initiatives
Based on working a full continental shift pattern 4 Days on 4 Days off, 4 Nights on 4 Nights (6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am), averaging 41.5hrs a week.
In return, you will a generous remuneration package to include a starting salary of £38,180 together with a 9% company pension scheme, BUPA health and staff sales incentive plan.
Fantastic opportunity based within a clean modern working facility, immediate start available.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience we are looking for please click applyApply Now