You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Commercial Catering Engineer / COMCAT Engineer
Basic from £33,000 / Paid door to door / Overtime / Bonus / On-call 1 in 4 / Van for personal use!
We support thousands of commercial catering outlets across the country with a varied client base. Many of our satisfied customers have been with us for years, making us the chosen company for many major manufacturers of kitchen equipment UK wide.
Our clients include restaurants, supermarkets and many other smaller businesses.
* Service, maintenance and repair of all kitchen commercial catering equipment
* Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
* Field based meeting clients - Customer facing position
* Comcat (phone number removed)
* LPG (would be an advantage)
* Relevant electrical experience (18th, 17th, 16th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
* Full Driver’s Licence
* Basic salary starting from: £33,000
* 40 hour working week
* Monday – Friday work
* Paid door to door
* On-call 1 in 4 with £100 standby + weekend overtime rates at time ½
* Weekly overtime paid at time and a half on site after 5pm
* Bonus Scheme in place for clean/ tidy van, part numbers and logging jobs off correctly
* 28 days Holiday (this does rise 1 day per year to a maximum of 5 extra days)
* Pension Scheme
* Van + Fuel Card (Brand new Peugeot Expert)
* Van can also be used for personal use!
* Uniform and PPE provided
* Mobile Phone
* On-going training provided and funded!
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn’t of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CV Bay Ltd