You can save this job and apply at a later date.
£45,000 - £60,000 + 33 days holiday + 8% pension + medical insurance + excellent benefits
Are you looking to work on cutting edge IT systems, getting lots of training in a collaborative and tech focused environment where you will be involved with architecture?
You will excited by technical challenge and driven by a passion to work with virtualisation, cloud based systems, mastering scripting, and have an automation mindset! You will be working in an ITIL, Agile, DevOps based environment and have input into wider architecture.
The company are one of the most exciting companies to work for in the UK right now with heavy backing for their robotic product as it comes to market. They have a real passion for disrupting the market and improving people’s lives and live and breathe their principles in their staff.
This would suit someone looking to reach the pinnacle of the IT market in this challenging but rewarding role, allowing you access to the latest and greatest technology. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge in one specific area and an all round skillset.
- Maintain and improve company IT systems, lots of projects as company is growing rapidly
- Connect global offices moving forward with synchronised IT system
- Input to architecture and new technologies moving forward
- Robotics company, approx. 280 staff in Cambridge
- Extending premises and rapidly growing
- AWS, DevOps, Scripting Python, Virtualisation, Automation, Windows & Linux, Agile, Networking
- Ambitious IT Engineer with deep knowledge in a subject ie: Network, Cloud, Scripting, Automation, Virtualisation, DevOps etc with a passion for learning more
- Either relevant IT / Computing degree or high level of industry certification
- Looking to challenge yourself technically and learn from experts
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment