You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Would you like the opportunity to work for an exciting and ambitious company?
We are currently recruiting an Electronics Engineer for our client Seven Technologies based in Lisburn.
About Seven Technologies
Seven Technologies Group (7TG) is a successful and ambitious company built around an excellent engineering team involved in the design, development and manufacture of rugged electronics devices and software.
With an international market presence, ambitious plans for continued growth and cutting-edge technologies, Seventechnologiesgroup is at the forefront of our market place. We are a small company, employing circa 80 people across three locations in the UK, each of which contribute to the successful delivery of a huge array of projects, covering video, voice and data processing. Being a small organisation enables us to work in a dynamic and responsive manner, whilst delivering solutions in a structured and controlled environment.
We have an amazing opportunity for an individual who can motivate, lead and deliver high tech software and engineering projects via multi-site teams to meet demanding customer requirements We are looking for a talented individual with the necessary skills and aptitude, who is focused on delivering results whilst capable of identifying and applying new concepts and technologies into their daily activities. We are after an individual who actively enjoys working in a challenging environment, who has the ability to work on their own initiative whilst meeting defined objectives and challenging timescales.
As a team, we work in an open, honest and transparent manner, where integrity and commitment form key attributes which help to make the business the success that it is. From day one, you can be assured to be given varied and rewarding challenges where your development will be limited to your willingness to succeed and learn, whilst functioning within a supportive and nurturing environment who really appreciates your contribution towards the company’s success.
If you are seeking your next career move, where challenge and responsibilities are the norm, then apply immediately!
Purpose of the role
As the Electrical Engineer, you will be working closely with a mixed discipline team of engineers including electronic hardware engineers, FPGA designers, RF designers, embedded engineers and mechanical engineers, to produce the companies next generation of complex, space constrained digital and RF systems. As an Electronic Design Engineer, you will be involved in digital and analogue design, embedded processor systems, power supply design, with the potential to be involved in RF and Antenna design and optimisation. You will participate in peer design reviews, have a can-do attitude and be willing to rise to the challenge of designing, debugging, validating and documenting complex systems to tight timelines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Informing specifications, designing, implementing and testing electronic solutions for a variety of architectures incorporating –
* Data acquisition and control
* Networked connectivity (wired and wireless)
* Efficient power management & control
* Working alongside a team of Electronics, Software and Mechanical engineers to deliver integrated solutions
* Considering and evaluating new components and design architecture
* Contributing to documentation for the final product
* Customer and production support
* Using Electronic Design CAD software
* Using ERP system software
Candidates wishing to apply should have:
* The ability to work comfortably in multi-disciplined design teams
* The ability to work to tight timescales
* Experience in the following areas is highly desirable;
* µC/processor systems
* Power efficient design
* Component level design
* PCB Layout
* System Level Design
* Experience in any of the following areas would also be of benefit;
* Quality documentation
* Product certification
* Audio/video techniques
* Wireless and Networked systems
* RF and radio technologies
* Knowledge of ‘C’ language for microcontrollers
* Experience within a research and development role
* HND / HNC in Electronics and/or relevant experience will also be considered
* Degree level in Electronics or similar
* Experience with the following Software packages:
* Altium Designer
* LT Spice
* MS Office
· Attention to Detail
· Decision Making
· Problem Solving
· Self-Motivation & Resilience
Salary & Benefits
Excellent company benefits package including pension & life insurance policy
Are you the one we are looking for? Don’t delay! We’re hiring as quickly as possible
To be considered for the position, please click the apply button
For further information on this role, please contact:
Laura Ashe on (028) (phone number removed) or email:
All employment at Seven Technologies Group Ltd is subject to UK security clearance
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.