You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Design Engineer
Duties and tasks are as follows:
* Management of projects through the company design and drawing office
* Design of medium rise building structures
* Communicating designs and concepts to customers
* Providing technical support to team members
* Representation at design team meetings and site visits
Candidates welcome to apply for the role must have the following:
* Student or graduates working towards chartered status
* 2:1 BEng/ Mend in Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering
* Experience of working with BS5950, BS6300, BS8110
* Knowledge of structural design of building structures
* Knowledge of Autocad
Excellent opportunity with an organisation that can develop a graduate’s career. Free parking and 1.30pm finish on a Friday.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Pure Staff Ltd