You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Entrust People have an opportunity for a highly experienced Process Engineer to work with a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation at their Manufacturing site based in Liverpool.
They are dedicated to career development and have a great culture which reflects in their values – excellence, integrity and respect for people.
As a Process Engineer you will provide Process Engineering support for Manufacturing processes on site.
- Represent process Engineering function at Process Team meetings.
- Investigate process incidents and document in the CAPA system.
- Champion process Safety Management (PSM) processes (including COMAH, DSEAR and GIPSM where applicable)
- Maintain Process Safety Information
- Work with site functions to identify process improvements/optimisation opportunities.
- Lead the change agenda within Process Teams, prioritising change activity as necessary within the team.
- Be the Process Team point of contact for capital projects to establish strong lines of communication between the Process Team and Project Team.
- Obtain and Maintain Chartered Engineer status with the IChemE
- Participate in and contribute to the companies Process Engineering Community of Practice.
- Chemical Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Chartered Chemical Engineering (IChemE Chartered Member0m or working towards
- Experience of working in a similar position within the Pharmaceutical Industry OR working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
For more information, please call Suzi on (phone number removed) or e-mail a CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.