You can save this job and apply at a later date.
GBP45,000 + benefits
Our client, a vibrant, innovative manufacturing company is looking to recruit, due to continued growth and investment, an ambitious Engineering Manager.
- Manage and lead a team of multiskilled engineers.
- Provide engineering support to all areas of the business.
- Ensure all engineering activities are conducted to the agreed regulatory standards.
- Serve as the engineering leader and onsite technical expert.
- Create detailed engineering plans, processes and procedures.
- Manage budgets and timelines for engineering projects.
- Conduct engineering tests and quality assurance checks.
- Manage all manufacturing equipment and system commissioning.
- Drive down the waste on site.
Qualifications / Experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of design controls change control and validation within a regulated industry (DFM, DOE, FMEA).
- Knowledge of GMP, GDocP and ideally TPD (tobacco product directive).
- Sound understanding of H&S standards.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Degree in engineering or science.
- Formal qualification in engineering management or business administration preferred.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.