You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Design Engineer
SRG are currently recruiting for a Graduate Design Engineer to join a Global Medical Device company on an initial 12 month contract to support their Research and Development team.
• Operate a range of workshop machinery and manufacturing equipment to produce prototype products and test samples while remaining in full observance of all company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Design, develop, manufacture & maintain prototype tooling and test rigs.
• Create accurate drawings of tooling.
• Maintaining accurate records of work carried out as required by the Company Standard Operating Procedures.
• Maintain a register of prototype tooling and manage this tooling so that it remains identifiable and traceable.
• Resolve ideas to practice through prototyping and/ or other rapid simulation techniques.
• Identify and report opportunities for improvement to peers and management.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering
• Demonstrated experience of application of CAD packages and Drawing Management Systems is required; experience of AutoCAD, Solidworks, CREO and PDM Link is beneficial.
• Demonstrated practical hands-on engineering skills to develop prototypes, jigs and fixtures.
• The ability to read and understand engineering drawings and the production of tools jigs and fixtures from these drawings will be a core competency of the role.
• Experience of relevant materials and processes desirable (flexible films/ fabrics/ injection molded parts/ electro-mechanical enclosures & assemblies/ bonding techniques etc.)
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Minitab and experience of creating product visualization/ animations using 3DS Max/ Adobe tools (desirable)
• A good team player, proactive and flexible in adapting to a changing environment
For more information, please call Laith Mustafa on (phone number removed) or email
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.