You can save this job and apply at a later date.
- £60,000 - £65,000 basic salary
- Potential future entry to the Board of Directors in a privately-owned company
- Stability and longevity in a great working environment
North West – To be commutable you could live in or near Liverpool, St. Helens, Warrington, Wigan, Ormskirk, Southport, Formby, Bolton, Manchester, Bootle, Garston, Widnes etc.
I have been exclusively retained by my client who design, develop and manufacture a wide range of bespoke and standard electrical/electronic engineering products. We are quite open on candidate background, if you believe this is the right position for you please apply.
They’re an expanding manufacturer, consistently growing year on year. At the forefront of their industry, they’re recognised as one of the most innovative and technically advanced manufacturers globally.
This rare opportunity has arisen to join them as an Engineering Manager with strong people management skills to lead their design and engineering functions. They’re a privately owned multi-million-pound SME who are leading in their ever-growing industry and consistently growing year on year: they invest heavily in R&D, manufacturing and product development.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves when needed and enjoy a role with autonomy and diverse responsibilities.
The Role: Engineering Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide strong leadership to the engineering design department, currently a small number of staff but expanding with the growth of the business
- Define and prioritise long term R&D projects and product innovation
- Work closely with production / manufacturing and improve designs for manufacturing including standardisation
- Improve the current and introduce new processes to streamline the design and manufacturing processes
- Provide technical support to the sales team and act as a technical mentor to the junior engineers
The Candidate: Engineering Manager
The following points are beneficial:
- Ability to drive and manage culture change
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage a team
- Dynamic and proactive approach
- Experience in an SME environment
- An understanding of electrical / electronic engineering
- British Nationality to be able to gain security clearance
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Lloyd Owen at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
On applying for this position, you consent to Rain Consultancy Group Limited keeping your CV and contact information on file, so we can contact you about job opportunities. For details of our GDPR policy, please visit our website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours if we feel your experience fits the requirements for the role. Under GDPR legislation Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rain Consultancy Group