You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Engineer - Trafford Park - Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience) Shifts: Days Monday to Friday 08:00am to 16:30pm
- Personalised Training and Development Programs are put in place to reach personal goals.
- Career development (Regular salary reviews)
- Job satisfaction - You will be responsible for planned Mechanical breakdowns and manual turning, working alongside a close knit team.
- Varied role - Carrying out PPM mechanically and manual turning.
- Commutable within an hour from Manchester, Preston, Liverpool, Blackpool, Lancaster, Blackburn, Bradford and surround areas.
Highly renowned as a leading provider of repairs to complex Industrial systems which include Servo Drives, Gearboxes, Pumps, Industrial Fans and much more. They pride themselves on their quality of work, their employees work life balance and the opportunities they provide to develop further as an Engineer.
Rapidly growing, this organisation is looking at improving Maintenance capacity by recruiting a Test Engineer that can join and make a significant impact in the business.
To work in support of the General Manager for the day to day activities of the Production office. Provide commercial & engineering support to the production and workshop team.
Ensure a smooth running of the office liaising with workshop staff to keep the work in progress up to date. Dealing with customers queries and ensuring they are kept fully up to date on the progress of their jobs.
- Taking job enquiries & understanding customer requirements.
- Arranging customer job collections and deliveries, providing quotations.
- Sourcing parts at the best price and delivery times for production.
- Maintaining work in progress (WIP) records, customer and supplier records.
- Producing customer reports.
- Maintain customer expectations.
- Developing office systems and efficiency.
- Provide engineering support as & when required.
Due to substantial growth and success, my Client immediately requires a Graduate Engineer with the following experience:
- Degree or equivalent – Electro Mechanical Engineering
- Production Office experience
- Business Administration experience
- Customer Management & Support
- Good Organisational skills
- Multi-tasking capability
- Clean Driving licence
Motivation - The position calls for a highly committed, well-motivated person who is committed to the objectives of the business.
Flexibility & Adaptability - The position calls for the person to adapt not only to the Company, Service and Quality Policies, but also its culture.
An ability to adapt to new or redefined arrangements, skills and working circumstances is also required. Overtime is a requirement for this position often at very short notice.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment are always looking for good Machine Operatives, Multi Skilled, Electrically biased and Mechanically biased Service Engineers, Field Engineers, Field Service Engineers, Service Technicians, Mobile Engineers and Reactive Engineers across the UK.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Olivia at Maloy and Flynn.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Maloy & Flynn