You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - (Bakery & Packaging)
A challenging opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer to work on some of the world’s finest Food Processing and Bakery Machinery which includes KOENIG automatic roll plants, MIWE ovens, COMAS depositing, injecting and pie lines, VMI mixers and automatic mixing systems.
We are looking for a highly motivated, capable field service engineer who can offer the following:
- Minimum 5 years proven service engineering experience
- Experience with food processing/bakery plant would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of PLC’s and electrics backed up with the relevant qualifications
- First class mechanical engineering skills
- Good communication and administration skills
- Capacity to work under pressure on your own without supervision
- Must be willing to work unsociable hours and weekends and be prepared to be away from home on a regular basis
- Ideally live in the Midlands, Staffordshire, Derbyshire or surrounding areas, but be prepared to work all over the UK and Ireland
- Clean driving licence
EPP are one of the leading suppliers of high-quality food processing equipment and have been supplying the food and bakery industry in the UK and Ireland for over 47 years.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate, so if you feel you possess the qualities and necessary experience then we would very much like to hear from you.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
European Process Plant Ltd