You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior/Graduate Design Engineer (Mechanical)
Competitive Salary + Progression + Training + Bonus + Pay Reviews + Great Company Benefits
Are you a Junior/Graduate Design Engineer with Mechanical experience looking to build a career within a successful and growing company where you can progress your skills to become a technical expert?
On offer is a position within an industry leading company where will work on a variety of interesting products whist developing your skills. They have been consistently growing and are looking to take people on who will develop with them.
The company have an excellent name within the industry for the quality of product that they provide and are always investing into R&D and innovative new products.
This role would suit a Junior/Graduate Design Engineer, looking to develop a career with an industry leading company.
- Plenty of training opportunities and scope for progression
- Working in the R&D team, designing new and innovative products as well as improving existing products
- An opportunity to build a career within a successful company
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of Mechanical/Product Design and experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Looking for a chance to progress your skills and career
To apply for this role or be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact William Lang-Whiston at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment