You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior/Principal Structural Engineer
If you are you ready for a new challenge we have opportunities for Principal to Associate Structural Engineers to work on buildings projects in the UK residential, commercial, education, leisure and public sectors. Sinclair Johnston undertakes new build and refurbishment projects that provide a varied and interesting mix of challenges and experiences. We encourage all our engineers to use their full range of technical and people skills to maximise learning and results.
The attributes to successfully fulfill this role are:
- Experience in delivering detailed design engineering solutions, drawings and specifications for structural engineering projects in the UK.
- An excellent understanding of structural behavior, detailed knowledge of current codes and standards including Eurocodes.
- An understanding of the structural components of a building and other structures.
- Experience of interfacing with other engineering disciplines including civil and geotechnical.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Clients and senior staff
- Ability to manage a challenging workload.
- A team player with a mature approach including first class interpersonal skills.
Ideal candidates must have the following credentials:
- A degree (minimum 2:1) in civil or structural engineering.
- Around 8 - 15 years’ experience in structural design engineering
- Chartered status from an appropriate professional body
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.