You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Design Engineer
An Electrical Design Engineer is required to work on a six-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our manufacturing client based in Bristol.
This is a 6-month contract with a leading UK manufacturing company.
Overview of the Electrical Design Engineer contract role
The business is highly innovative; customer focused and has grown rapidly over recent years. This role offers all the advantages of a small pioneering niche company but backed up by the security and professionalism of a global company. My client has a contract vacancy for an Electrical Design Engineer within the progressive engineering team.
Major Tasks and Activities:
* Creating and modifying electrical schematics
* Producing assembly drawings for control panels and looms
* Preparation of bills of materials, wiring schedules and cutting lists
* You will have the ability to work with colleagues and customers at all levels and communicate effectively in spoken and written English
Key skills required for the Electrical Design Engineer role:
* You will have a formal qualification in electrical engineering or a related discipline
* Extensive experience working in a similar environment
* Semiconductor equipment, process, Oil & Gas and Power industries would be considered
* You will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD for the drafting of electrical schematics and experience specifically of AutoCAD Electrical would be an advantage but not essential
If you are a Electrical Design Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on (url removed) or phone (phone number removed).
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country’s largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client’s and candidate’s needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a “one-stop shop” to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Outsource UK Ltd