You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Design Engineer
My client who have a worldwide client base and are a global leader within their field are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team in Oxford
• Design electrical systems in AutoCAD 2D,
• Wiring of prototypes/test rig,
• System troubleshooting/fault finding,
• Be electrical liaison between electricians, production team and engineering team.
Desirable knowledge and experience:
• Vehicle integration experience
• Knowledge of ATEX (electrics in an explosive environment)
• PLC Integration (bus systems, codesys programming, system configuration),
• Knowledge of pneumatics of fluid systems
Level 5 in electrical engineering or experience several years in electrical design role.
For further details, please contact Scott Montgomery at:
– (phone number removed)
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group Ltd provides the very best opportunities for our candidates. We recruit for a variety of different roles, in a multitude of industry sectors. For more information on latest vacancies, please visit our website: (url removed)
Candidate who are currently an Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Design Engineer, Controls Engineer may be suitable for this position
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Omega Resource Group