You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Geotechnical Engineer – Taunton
Salary – Competitive + Package
Our client, a successful multidisciplinary engineering firm are actively seeking a geotechnical engineer to join the team in their Taunton office. They have operations across the U.K and due to continued workloads they require a well-qualified senior geotechnical engineer who is willing to embrace new challenges, playing a key role in driving new business and deliver a range of projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity as it is an exciting time for our client. Due to rapid expansion plans, you will be required to assist in growth of the team in the region whilst also playing a key role in supporting national projects.
Some duties of this Senior Geotechnical Engineering role will be the following;
* Provide geotechnical input to a wide range of brownfield and greenfield development schemes
* Ownership of technical delivery ensuring high-quality standards and working with project managers to ensure delivery to budget and programme
* You will take responsibility for providing technical expertise and leading technical delivery on a wide variety of projects, including asset assessment and management plans
* Technical reviews of Phase 1 desk studies and Phase 2 Site investigations
* Interpretative reporting of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental site investigation
* Geotechnical design, analysis, advice and support on buildings and infrastructure projects
To be considered for this Senior Geotechnical Engineering role you will be:
* Chartered or working towards chartership
* A proven track record of managing large scale projects
* A strong academic background with a relevant degree (ideally MSc or equivalent)
* Proven geotechnical design experience
* Excellent interpersonal and technical skills and the ability to develop and lead geotechnical design team
* A full UK driving license is required
This Senior Geotechnical Engineering position comes with a very attractive starting salary and package as well as genuine development opportunities to progress in your career.
Sound like a good match? Don’t delay, Apply today.
To discuss this position or other suitable roles in the Geotechnical / Geoenviromental / Geological Engineering sector, please contact JORDAN on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV over and we will be in touch shortly.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.