You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior/Graduate Test Engineer
Excellent opportunity on offer to join a major R&D programme within the construction sector, offering constant training and development from Day 1.
Do you have either mechanical, civil or aeronautical engineering degree? Do you have any practical or project experience of testing?
This blue-chip company are leading a heavily backed construction R&D programme, over the next 4 years they plan to change the face construction using offsite construction, advanced manufacturing and digital technologies. Due to the next phase in the project, they require an addition Junior Test Engineer.
In this role you will join a team working in a wide range of areas which could include weather tightness testing of windows, doors and building materials, mechanical testing of partition walls and barriers, wind uplift testing of roof tiles, wind tunnel testing of building models, etc. The job could also include on-site testing. There will also be opportunities to get involved with other aspects of the job such as data analysis, writing client reports and project management.
The ideal candidate will have a level 3 qualification or above within engineering, with some experience of product testing.
* Junior/Graduate Test Engineer
* Testing of windows, doors and building materials – mechanical testing.
* Data analysis, writing client reports and Project Management
* Continuous training and development.
* £28-30k + Training, Development, Progression, Healthcare, Holiday and Excellent Benefits
* Junior/Graduate Engineer (Mechanical/Civil/Aeronautical)
* Has a passion for Product Testing and/or product evaluation
* Self-Motivated with the willingness to learn.
* Has some form of testing experience (practical or project based)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment