You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A Multi-disciplinary consultancy who are at the forefront of sustainable designs and measures and innovative thinking are looking to add Highways Engineers to join their engineering team based in Central London.
This forward thinking practice operates in a range of sectors working with both private sector clients and local authorities. As a Highways Engineer, you will join a vibrant team and work on major prestigious projects across the UK, enabling you to advance your career, whilst giving you the freedom to achieve personal growth and development. We will provide you with opportunities to enable you to succeed and support you to reach your potential.
You will have the opportunity to
- To assist in the delivery of a range of highways engineering related projects on behalf of both public and private sector clients
- Assist Project Managers to ensure that deadlines are met and within budget
- Respond to client and customer enquiries taking messages, when necessary and ensuring that their needs are met
- Managing projects in accordance with Client requirements to exceed their expectations
- Work closely with team members and other disciplines
- To assist the Senior and Principal Engineers with report writing and preparation
- Assist with the writing of technical reports
- Development of conceptual design and producing engineering designs and details in accordance with project requirements
- Visits to site as required
For this role, you will need to demonstrate
- Professional qualification or equivalent
- 3-5yrs post-graduation experience doing highways design
- Working towards and thinking about professional Chartership
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical ability and a solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and current design standards (DMRB, S278, S38)
- Able to communicate/liaise effectively and professionally with the design team, clients and contractors
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and Civils 3D (highly advantageous)
What's in it for you
- £30,000 - £40,000 per year (depending on experience)
- Private health cover
- 25days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Yearly Professional Membership of your choice
- A variety of training programmes supported by PCL
- Professional development and opportunities to progress
- Perkbox - staff benefits
- Flexible working
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Kenny at (Email Removed) or call (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.