You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Design Engineer
The Contract Mechanical Design Engineer will play a pivotal role in the design of new assemblies and support the development of new products via an in-depth knowledge of Mechanical Design within a high technology environment
The Successful Candidates
The Contract Mechanical Design Engineer will have the following skills and experiences
* Extensive practical experience of using Solidworks / Catia
* Undertake work to progress Engineering Change Notices
* Investigation of ECN, resolution of issue, contact suppliers, document and draw corrections.
* Provide drawings to mechanical engineers within the the group
* Specification, component selection and design of sub-assemblies
* Design calculations in support of design (hand and FEA calculations)
* Preparation of technical construction documents
* Creation of bill of materials
* Development of test specifications
* Support production
* Field support
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.