You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Civil Engineer
Brownlee Dean are recruiting for a freelance Site Engineer who is experienced setting out for drainage, access roads and concrete foundations
- Setting out, levelling and surveying
- Managing QA/QC and associated paperwork.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Management of sub-contractors
- Communicating with clients and their representatives
- Resolving any unexpected technical issues.
As an Engineer you will have extensive experience in working on civil engineering projects in excess of £3m in value in a similar role.
- Ideally HNC/HND/Degree in a civil engineering discipline or equivalent
- CSCS Card
- SMSTS Certificate
- Must be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
Standard weekly working hours will be 44 hours, Monday to Friday
Duration: 4 to 5 months
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.