You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Wolviston Group are actively recruiting a Lead Mechanical Engineer in Peterhead
A staff opportunity providing and maintaining an in depth technical knowledge of SFGT static and rotating mechanical equipment to enable effective maintenance and asset care of installed equipment and components. Ensuring mechanical maintenance is defined and specified in accordance with legal requirements, industry standards and Company procedures.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in mechanical discipline.
- Senior mechanical Engineering experience & contributions in regulated, high hazard industries (Oil gas, chemical, or power exploration, production or processing.)
- Mechanical maintenance, compliance, improvement & project work in pressure containment (vessels, pipework), storage tanks and rotating equipment.
- Management of ageing plant.
- Management of Change.
- Auditing & investigations.
- Regulatory compliance and adherence to engineering standards including: PSSR, PSR, LOLER, PUWER, COMAH, and other related legislation.
- SHE systems, ensuring compliance, risk areas & improvement.
- Quality systems, ensuring compliance, risk areas & improvement.
- HAZOP’s and LOPA’s
- People management including performance, competence, development & welfare.
You will join a Client , a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business, with over 25 years of experience. Providing innovative operations management, engineering services and energy management solutions to partners in high hazard, highly regulated industries. With focus on improving operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities, with zero harm to people, environment asset and reputation. Focusing on three key delivery areas: Operations & Maintenance, Engineering Services and Energy Trading.
Applicants to apply with an up to date CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wolviston Management Services