You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: c£37,000+ overtime
Hours: Nights: 8pm- 6am/ 9pm- 6am
Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are delighted to be the exclusive recruitment partner of a technologically advanced FMCG business based in Doncaster who turnover £100m per annum.
Due to an exciting period of growth our industry leading client are seeking a Production Engineer to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide maintenance and repair support of production and site service assets. You will be a key part of the Engineering team and will significantly contribute to the overall success of the business.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Responsible for the maintenance of all production equipment, working as part of a wider finance team
- Reporting into the Maintenance Manager you will provide electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and process maintenance support on a daily basis
- Ensuring the workshops, immediate work areas and engineering service areas are kept clean and tidy
- The development and improvement of plan asset efficiency
- Have a focus on CI activities
The ideal candidate will;
- Be an experienced Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical bias
- Have experience with Conveyors
- Have experience of PPM and breakdown repairs
- Have experience within the Food Production industry
If this role is of interest please contact Vicky Fort
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Tailor Made Sourcing