You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Maintenance Eng.
An interesting position has become available for a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work with an important manufacturing company who are renowned globally for being at the forefront of their field based in the Cheltenham area.
You will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager and be responsible for the following:
• Maintenance duties on plant and equipment, and specific responsibility for nominated Plant
• To achieve continued improvement in utilisation and productivity and development of Genesis methodology in a proactive manner
• Developing and implementing planned maintenance systems and developing Genesis programs for all co-workers and encouraging participation
• Active participation in Genesis methodology in all aspects of work
• Continual improvement in plant utilisation by analysing and gathering data and producing action plans for achieving improvements with easily definable KPI’s. Using the data and in a cross functional team where required.
• Assisting the Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Coordinator with planned maintenance systems and spares requirements
• All troubleshooting and investigations into removing technical problems and re-engineering equipment where required
• Attending breakdowns with short response times
• First on call for on site emergencies
• Implementation of specific training and assisting directly with the improvement of skills with colleagues and co-workers
• Involved in all maintenance activities
• To comply with the Company Health and Safety Policy at all times and to actively promote this
Person Specification & Qualifications:
• Must have served apprenticeship and minimum 5 years experience.
• Mechanical and/or electrical qualification min city and guilds
For further information or to apply please contact Lisa Darbyshire on (phone number removed) or email
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Omega Resource Group