You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Our client is a traditional family business, located on the outskirts of Leeds city centre and have been manufacturers of high-quality suede leather for the shoe industry for over 100 years.
As Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be:
• Attending breakdowns
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual maintenance of machinery
• Fault finding
• Testing, repairing and installing a variety of machinery and equipment
• General maintaining of the factory, both internally and externally
• Working with maintenance department to ensure production is running smoothly and efficiently
The ideal candidate for the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have factory experience and/or a textile mill background.
Skills & attributes:
• Must be a qualified electrician with a 17th edition certificate
• Solid experience from within an engineering manufacturing environment
• Proven experience in working under pressure, to tight deadlines and challenging goals
• Will be IT literate
• Strong communication skills - interpersonal, verbal and written
• Able to take the initiative and solve, or ideally, prevent, problems
For the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will work full time Monday to Friday and there is a salary on offer of £26,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Service, electrical, maintenance, engineer, electrician, fitter, manufacturing, repairing, factory, welding, fabrication,
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.