You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Geotechnical / Geoenvironmental Engineer
£ DOE – 3 years minimum
Site based 08.00-17.00pm
5 years +
My client has been in the industry for over 20 years providing services such as site investigation, geotechnical / environmental consultancy, laboratory testing, instrumentation installation and monitoring services and survey work.
We are looking to add a Geo Environmental Engineer to the team that has at least 5 years experience
Main duties of the Geo Environmental Engineer include: -
* Taking samples of contaminated land
* Carrying out chemical analysis
* Understanding drawings
* Running sites and supervising staff
* Undertaking preliminary assessments and intrusive site investigation focused in the geotechnical and structural investigation on site, ensuring project scopes are accurately completed to appropriate standards.
* Management of the work field, activities developed in the site, subcontractors and materials to the progress of the work.
* Prepare the health and safety documentation, briefing, Dig permit, Borehole information, Daily record, Toolbox talk and Induction on site
* Daily and weekly reports to the Project Coordinator/ Project Director including the schedule, programming, budge, tender and valuations and photograph format about the processing and conclusion of the project;
* Writing factual and interpretative reports using AutoCAD 2D and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and MS Project). Responsible for detailing and record all data related to the structural and geotechnical investigations on site.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
PB Recruitment Consultants Ltd