You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Resident Engineer (Civil/Water)
As Senior Resident Engineer you will be responsible for site supervision of water projects and to be considered for the role you will have the following experience:
* At least 15 years satisfactory post graduate experience in on-site supervision, contract administration and project management of civil engineering works to include clean water projects.
* A Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
* Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
* Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
* Satisfactory knowledge of construction contracts, experience in FIDIC and Public Works forms of contract would be advantageous but not essential.
* A current and valid SafePass card is essential, confined spaces training would be desirable.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to act within a team at all times. With the nature of the role there may be travel involved so you should be flexible in terms of travel.
If you feel this Senior Resident Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about the role please call Michael or Anne on (phone number removed)
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment