You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Frontline Recruitment Mansfield Ltd are currently on the looking out for a Engineer who is a capable of building production machinery on behalf of my client based in Mansfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a post apprentice who has studied mechanical engineering and is looking for their first role within the industry or someone who has a minimum of 5 years within a Mechanical Engineering role that was focused around build/design rather than service/repairs.
We are seeking candidates who have the following attributes:
- Able to build/design from verbal and written instruction
- Ability to be able to build and test machinery
- Posses practical, lathe and milling experience/knowhow
- Enjoys the practical side of the engineering side and is willing to learn on the job
- Capable of writing SOP’s and has good communication skills; written and verbal
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have completed an apprenticeship within Mechanical engineering
- Computer literate
- To be able to identify issues and rectify accordingly
- Have an understanding of SOP’s within a production-based business
- Comfortable taking instruction; verbally and written
- Willingness to engage in change and suggest new ideas to improve business efficiency.
This is a permanent role with a client who are the market leaders within their industry.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply within.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Frontline Recruitment Group