You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil / Structural Engineer
A chartered engineer with strong technical knowledge and experience of delivering civil and
structural engineering projects and of managing these to meet deadlines. Significant experience in the civil nuclear industry.
You will play an active role in providing all kinds of engineering solutions to technically complex problems. You will work on a broad range of projects in numerous industry sectors, from private residential and commercial developments to large, complex engineering challenges.
You will deliver innovative design solutions from inception through to the production of detailed construction information, in accordance with industry procedures to satisfy or exceed client requirements. This will include new build and refurbishment projects in a variety of sectors.
You will work closely with our Project Managers, other members of the team, and the wider national engineering team to ensure that each project is delivered successfully.
• Chartered or near chartered engineer
• Strong technical knowledge and experience of delivering civil and structural engineering projects
• Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• An understanding of and experience in the civil nuclear industry
• Able to operate within management systems for quality, financial and project controls
• Good commercial management experience and knowledge of change control
• A keen, progressive, versatile individual who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure that work is delivered correctly, accurately and on time
• A strong commitment to knowledge acquisition, CPD and mentoring engineers within the office
Please note this role sits inside IR35 so contractors will only be able to operate on a PAYE or Umbrella basis.
Civil / Structural Engineer - Chorley - 12 Months +
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.