You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary - £42,000
Location - Kettering
Brief – Maintenance Engineer
Synergi are Recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer who would like to join a family owned business that are clear Market leaders in their sector. This opportunity offers the right person a chance of Training, Progression and the fantastic chance to work in a brand-new state of the art manufacturing facility that has just been built in Northamptonshire, Kettering.
Job description: Maintenance Engineer
Reporting to the Engineering Manager it will be your responsibility to help ensure that production here runs smoothly. You will execute effective troubleshooting and planned preventative maintenance routines to prolong the useful life and optimise the efficiency of our operations and facilities equipment. Minimum response times to equipment breakdown and ensure maintenance cover for production areas is provided always. The company have some big plans for production so it’s a perfect time to join the organisation and become a key member of the maintenance team.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Carry out repairs on machinery within the factory environment whilst liaising with production to ensure best practices are being
• Make decisions under pressure to minimize production downtime
• Ensure that planned preventative maintenance is carried out correctly in a timely manner.
• Make sure that all repair and maintenance documentation is maintained with full compliance with all regulatory guidelines.
• Actively champion a culture of food safety and pride in the workplace.
• Identify and recommend improvements, replacements and repairs as appropriate.
Company overview/values/ DNA
The company are the sixth generation of Family Business. They now have a portfolio of 5 business’s which all complement each other. The business has just made its largest-ever investment into the new factory in Northamptonshire.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Synergi Search & Select Limited