You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Operator - Machinist / Milling
Role and Responsibilities:
* Manufacture close tolerance parts using CNC vertical and horizontal machining centres.
* Loading of programs, tools, offset setting of tools and related tasks.
* Editing CNC Programs for the effective machining of components.
* Ability to interpret G code to set and operate Vertical and/or horizontal machining centres to prove out first off and production.
* Entering data onto Routing Sheets, operating tickets and bespoke software.
* Return of drawings, fixtures and tooling to correct locations after use.
* To perform process inspection of parts in line with quality department. Production is carried out against related documentation to ensure product conformity. Any issues or concerns to be reported to immediate Manager, Quality or technical Engineer.To undertake any necessary training to accomplish any of the above.
* Be willing to work overtime when required.
* To be able to work as part of a team environment to achieve agreed targets and manage workload independently.
The ideal candidate will have proven track record and previous skilled experience with Mazak, Fanuc and Heidenhain Control. Will need to have a good understanding of geometric tolerances and a methodical method of working, including problem solving when required.
Qualifications and skills required:
* 2 years of related experience preferred.
* Secondary, higher education and technical background would be an advantage.
* Ability to read drawings and G-codes
* Skilled with Mazak, Fanuc, Heidenhhain machining centres.
* Prefferred skills (but not essential)
Apply now, send your CV or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Spectrum IT Recruitment