You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Engineer (Water Industry)
We are seeking a Graduate Engineer (Water Industry) to install & configure equipment and repair & maintain valves on the Water Network in and around your region.
This is a full-time permanent position working for an outstanding Company who will provide full training, a vehicle and the equipment needed for the role.
Graduate Engineer (Water Industry) – Benefits
- A starting salary of £20,000pa
- Starting salaries then rise by a further £1,000pa after a trial period
- Salaries will then continue to rise based on progression and performance
- A fully expensed company vehicle including a fuel card
- Full training and certifications are provided as part of the role
- Excellent prospects in a vital Industry
- All necessary tools, uniforms and equipment will be provided
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Personal Pension Scheme
Graduate Engineer (Water Industry) - Daily activities
- Driving from site to site and working outside in all weather conditions
- Lifting, carrying and moving equipment and chamber covers
- Entry into and working within confined spaces
- Installing and maintaining a variety of mechanical instrumentation
Graduate Engineer (Water Industry) - The Candidate
- Full driving licence essential
- A degree in engineering, water, environmental, civil or other related disciplines will be considered
- Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with customers or clients
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work as a team & learn new skills
- Flexibility to accommodate business needs
If you think you have the necessary skills for this Graduate Engineer (Water Industry) role then please apply.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.