You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Civil Engineer
You will be working on the Civil Design of (predominantly) residential projects in the Midlands. They will need Graduates to have a Degree in Civil Engineering (ideally an MEng with a predicted / actual Grade of 2:1 as a minimum). Experience with AutoCAD, Civil3D or Microdrainage would be preferable, but not essential!
If you are an ambitious individual who is passionate about undertaking challenging Engineering problems, this role would be perfect for you!
You will be joining a Civil Engineering team which includes Chartered Engineers. In this role you will be actively encouraged to attain ICE Chartership. They even offer a £1,000 bonus as an incentive once Engineers complete chartership!
You will need:
- A Degree in Civil Engineering
- To be a good communicator (verbal and written)
- To have a passion for Civil Engineering
- To be based near to Staffordshire or happy to relocate
The company offers:
- Excellent Chartership support (including a bonus for achieving MICE status)
- Starting salary of £23-25k
- Very generous pension (5%)
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Private Health care, health insurance, life assurance, work mobile
- Flexible working available
- 24 days annual leave
For more information, give Elliot a call on (phone number removed)
Graduates - Civil Engineering - MICE - MEng - Civil Design - AutoCAD - Civil3D - Microdrainage
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.