You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Currently hiring for one of the country’s leading building components manufacturers. They have been growing rapidly over the last year and are now looking for another Structural Engineer to join their vibrant and dynamic team. They are looking for someone with SFS engineering experience and will also provide extensive training.
This is a permanent position working normal business hours.
- Window calculations and Stud specifications.
- R + D on new products.
- Managing compliance for buildings regulations.
- Troubleshooting for customers.
- Liaising with the sales team.
- Minimum Degree qualified in a civil, mechanical or structural discipline.
- Experience with Cold or Hot Rolled steel or modular construction.
- 2 years + of steel frame experience.
- Full driving license.
- 2 years working with load bearing panelised structures.
- Use of design software such as AutoCAD.
- Experience with pre–fabricated structures.
- £25,000 - £40,000
- 23 days Holidays Plus Bank Holidays
- Extra benefits
Cold Rolled, Hot rolled, R +D, research and development, Structural Engineer, CAD design, pre-fabricated structures, steel frames, Civil, Mechanical. Window Calculations, Studs
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
NES Global Talent