You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Sliding Head - Setter, Operator
Spence Precision are recruiting a CNC Sliding Head - Setter, Operator,
Salary £15.00 - £16.00 Per Hour, Plus overtime & Benefits
Exciting opportunity to work with a leading high-precision component manufacturing firm with excellent prospects for development and advancement.
An additional CNC Sliding Head - Setter, Operator roles has been created due to increased orders.
The role of CNC Sliding Head Machinists will include the following duties:
· Setting and Operating either Star or Citizen sliding headstock lathes in the manufacture of prototype and small-batch complex components to aerospace standards, working with stainless steel, titanium, aluminium and special alloys.
· Liaising with design, manufacturing and inspection departments.
· Be able to use inspection equipment (CMM training will be provided if necessary).
The ideal CNC Sliding Head Machinist will:
· Have proven experience of Setting, Operating either Star or Citizen Sliding head lathes to produce small-batch high precision components
· Be able to demonstrate the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
· Ideally have an engineering apprenticeship however experience is the overriding factor.
The successful CNC Machinist will benefit from working for a forward-thinking Company who will provide extensive product training and an excellent benefits package
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.