You can save this job and apply at a later date.
To £38,000 + Benefits + Pension
3 shift pattern
Our client, a market leading automotive manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Working with this well established brand you will be involved in all aspects of maintenance within this manufacturing environment. Working from their prestigious site based in Coventry, this role offers a competitive package and a stable career path for the appropriate technical motivated Engineer.
• Multiple sites throughout the UK
• £Multi-million turnover company
• Supplying into all major UK OEM automotive clients
• Significant growth forecasts for the coming years
Role & Responsibilities
• Work in a team of multi skilled maintenance engineers in plant repair
• Implement and manage the PPM schedules, support the TPM activities
• Involvement in Electrical Modifications/Project & Improvement work
• Carrying out Installation of New Equipment
• Support all training and development of the maintenance team
• Sourcing & Specifying of Appropriate Components
• Control Health & Safety, Environmental
• Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager
Required Skills & Experience
• Engineering experience in CNC, machine tool, heavy engineering
• Formal engineering qualifications
• Electrical bias maintenance experience, ideally 5 year minimum
• Worked previously in an automotive or manufacturing environment (Desirable)
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a very secure and stable career path. My client has the backing of a well-established brand and is looking for an experienced engineer who wishes to work for a forward thinking company.
In return for your commitment my client offers an exciting and progressive career for motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Simon Kinson at or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.