You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer ( Food Sector)
3 shift pattern
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineering to join a rapidly expanding convenience food manufacturing facility based in the Warwickshire area. Working within this significantly growing business you will be working alongside a team of skilled engineers across the whole manufacturing unit. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager you will play a key role in reducing machinery down-time within this fast paced production environment. The appropriate candidate will likely be motivated by a technically challenging role, whilst being supported by a stable and secure company.
This business has had significant growth in last 5 years from their brand new premises. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long term career stability.
• Installation, repair, maintain and service of all industrial Plant/Equipment
• Fault finding on predominantly electrical faults
• Responding to reactive, predictive TPM and PPM issues.
• Working alongside a team of skilled engineers
• Involved in the installation of state of the art manufacturing equipment which will be implemented into the business in the near future
Skills and Qualifications
• Apprenticeship or Time-Served experience
• Strong electrical/mechanical experience
• Fault finding on electrical problems
• PLC Experience desirable
• This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well established business.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Simon Kinson at or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.