You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Quality Inspector - CMM
Spence Precision are currently recruiting a Quality Inspector with CMM experience
Paying £13.50 - £14.50 Per Hour, Plus Overtime & Benefits
Due to continued expansion a leading engineering company are looking to recruit a Quality Inspector with CMM experience for our site in Willenhall
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
* Quality Inspector & Operating CMM Machines
* First Article Inspections to AS9102
* Sample & Last off inspections
To fulfil these requirements you must have the following skills/experience:
* Strong engineering background
* Experience as a Quality Inspector & operating CMM's
* Knowledge of using Micrometers, Height gauges, gauges etc
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Strong Communication skills
The successful Quality Inspector/CMM Operator will be offered the opportunity to join a leading organisation.
You will be offered a competitive package and long-term job stability
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.