You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Mechanical Engineer
We have the pleasure of working on behalf of one of our well establish clients. They are actively looking to employed an experienced "Electrical Mechanical Maintenance" engineer.
This is to perform electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance support cross a wide range of cardboard manufacturing equipment.
- Your main duties will include, all electrical maintenance, including PLC controlled systems, fault finding, single and three phase supplies, as well as machinery diagnosis and repairs.
- Attend daily/weekly team support meetings where required and provide feedback on maintenance related issues to operating teams.
- Work to and help create PM schedules and undertake any corrective actions assigned by the Group Operations Manager and Production Manager.
- Report maintenance downtime issues as well as analysing equipment to improve performance.
- Undertake and lead small improvement programs as and when required.
- Take responsibility in assigned areas of ownership and provide a monthly progress report.
- You will also be required to identify critical spares for designated machines and refurbish spares as required.
- Undertake administration responsibilities within the role and liaise with manufacturers and suppliers as required.
- You will also be required to work in a safe manner following all company policies and procedures and ensure all safety systems are in working order.
- Primarily this role will be working on a day shift Monday - Friday but there could be some weekend work required agreed in advance.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests as directed from the Group Operations Manager and Production Manager.
Mandatory Required Qualifications:
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, BS 7671 Amendment 3 (City & Guilds 2382-15 – QCF Level 3)
- Initial Verification, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (Logic Certification QCF Level 3) Health & Safety – Manual Handling
- Health & Safety – Fire Safety
- Health & Safety – Asbestos Awareness
- Health & Safety – Working at Heights
- Minimum of 5 years Post Apprenticeship Experience.
- Lathe/Milling machine operation
- FMCG Environment, Corrugated or Paper is essential.
- Mandatory English
Skills required for the Position:
- Impact and Influence
- Commitment to the company
- Health and Safety
- Analytical Thinking
If you feel you can demonstrate the required skills and experience for the above vacancy, and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by MBM Recruitment Solutions Ltd. The services of MBM Recruitment Solutions Ltd are that of an Employment Agency on behalf of an employer. All our vacancies are for permanent positions only. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
MBM Recruitment Solutions Ltd regrets to inform potential applicants that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
MBM Recruitment Solutions Ltd