You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Manufacturing Operative
- Factory based role in a busy manufacturing environment
- The safe operation a pre-set CNC machine to produce components
- Maintaining the required level of quality / QC
- You will have experience in the operation of CNC controlled machinery - i.e. Routers, drills, saws etc
- Are familiar with QC checking
- Have a good attention to detail and consistent work rate
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 39 hours per week 06:00 / 07:00 starts with overtime available at premium rates.
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour + overtime at enhanced rates
There are ongoing assignments with opportunities for permanent positions with this company. Excellent working conditions with a canteen and free onsite parking
To apply, please contact Chris Byrne, sending your CV to (Email Removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Pin Point Recruitment