You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Hourly Pay: up to £18.00 per hour (PAYE)
Duration: 6 Months Temp to Perm
Are you a CNC Turner looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a well-established Company who have a real drive to succeed?
Our client is currently looking for CNC Turners to join their fast-paced, highly skilled and expanding team. They specialise in creating and designing bespoke components for various industries.
CNC Turner Requirements:
* Skilled in Programming and setting of tool station
* Skilled in operating of machine tool specialising in complex prismatic parts
* Proven ability to work from drawings
* Experienced in machining different types of materials
* Minimum of 3 years working with Fanuc controls
CNC Turner Responsibilities:
* Setting Doosan and Mazak lathes
* Experienced work holding methods and best practice
* High Precision machining
* Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings
* Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs
* Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality
If you would like to be considered for this CNC Turner position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ProTech Recruitment Ltd