You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A precision engineering machining and toolmaking company, primarily working within the automotive and medical sectors are seeking a skilled CNC Technician to join their team and operate as a technical specialist in a support capacity, positively impacting manufacturing performance.
The company are the tooling and machining arm of a wider umbrella specialising in the production and distribution of automotive and aerospace tools. They pride themselves on offering a work life balance and creating an enjoyable working environment.
As the CNC Technician, your key responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Analysing standard operating procedures and implementing improvements
- Identifying skills gaps and training needs
- Adhering to quality standards, along with company policy and procedures
- Carrying out lean manufacturing principles
- Providing machining support where necessary
In order to have a successful application, you should possess the following key skills:
- Previous online programming or editing experience
- Milling, turning and sliding head experience
- Time served, or completed relevant apprenticeship, as a CNC machinist
- Experience working in a precision engineering environment
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. If you’d like some further information on the role, please contact Chris Turner at Real Time Engineering.
Real Time Engineering are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Real Time Engineering