You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Highfield Professional Solutions are pleased to be representing a market leading, Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy in their search for an experienced Mechanical Engineer.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Mechanical Engineer. There is a clear path for career progression and the company will always look to promote from within when possible.
The successful applicant will join the water and M&E team working for the Principal Engineer within a small team environment, involved in a wide-ranging role which could include (project dependent) -
* Bid preparation,
* Specification and tender preparation,
* Site asset surveys,
* Energy efficiency green development strategies as well as part-time site supervisory roles on both clean and waste water construction sites schemes.
The candidate will note there may be a requirement for some work out of the home base area in remote areas, and as such personal transport is considered a prerequisite.
* Mechanical design
* Bid preparation
* Report production
* Specification and tender preparation
* Site asset surveys
* Energy efficiency green development strategies as well as part-time site supervisory role.
* Liaison with operations and maintenance staff on site
* Be able to ensure compliance with current industry standards and to work with all stakeholders to ensure successful outcomes
* Be able to produce clear and concise written documentation for operational staff who undertake ongoing operation and maintenance of plant.
* BEng or MEng in Mechanical Engineering.
* Able to carry out mechanical design and hydraulic calculations as well as having an understanding of pumping systems and pump selection.
* Able to understand and produce P&IDs as well as have experience in producing technical documents such as mechanical specifications, general, outline and detained system design drawings.
If this role is of interest please call Adam on (phone number removed) or email
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Highfield Professional Solutions Ltd