You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ROLES - UK - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
COMPETITIVE SALARY + PAID OVERTIME + PENSION + HEALTHCARE PLAN
We have an great opportunity for experienced, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a manufacturing company in Essex, England.
Responsibilities will include;
* Providing reactive and preventative maintenance support on a wide range of manufacturing equipment – injection moulding, robotics and assembly equipment
* Work with tooling department to minimise tool failures and breakdowns
* Ensure all equipment is effectively maintained to meet the demands of the business
* Contribute to continuous improvement projects
* Qualified Mechanical / Electrical / Multi-skilled Engineer with suitable industry experience (5-7 years)
* Experience of machine maintenance in a manufacturing/industrial environment
* Knowledge/experience of injection moulding equipment
* Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and control systems
* Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player
06.00 - 14.00, 14.00 - 22.00
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience) + Overtime + Pension + Health & Wellbeing plan and much more!
APPLY NOW or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on (phone number removed) to progress.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Morgan Ryder Associates