You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Composites Engineer
Following an incredible period of growth that is showing no signs of abating, this industry powerhouse has an order list that stretches well into 2021. With a staff in excess of 3,000 manufacturing their craft solely here in the UK, the organisation aim to keep much of their engineering in-house, including composites manufacturing.
This role will be supporting the Composites Group, carrying out composite production, research & development and processes. You will work across the board helping process work instructions for composite manufacturing, sales & aftersales and health & safety. You will assist in the development and production of composite parts and tooling across the whole business
Key Responsibilities & Competencies:
- Project briefs, budgets & quality standards
- To create and update Composite Work Instructions and process records in line with developments
- Conduct market research regarding composite materials
- To update and review all testing standards applicable during material testing projects
- Aid health and safety impact within composite material sections
- To support across all departments with the analysis of material samples including sourcing
- Working knowledge of boats and the marine industry
This would be a great opportunity to work with one of the biggest brands in the Yacht industry from the outset of your career! Degrees within Composites and Engineering Disciplines, an industrial placement or similar would be advantageous!
For more detail please contact Alisha O\'Flanagan on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.