You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Structural Engineer
Due to continued success and growing business demands they currently have a vacancy for a Senior Structural Engineer looking to progress within their career, working alongside the company’s Associate Partner on projects varying in sectors and size. This is an exciting role offering excellent career development opportunities with ongoing support and recognition.
The successful individual will be working on a range of structural engineering projects from design through approvals to construction, assisting within calculations and key design information to deliver structural engineering solutions for both new-build and refurbishment projects.
Senior Structural Engineer Position Overview
* Leading and growing the Structural Engineering discipline
* Work with existing clients and develop further business opportunities
* Managing the structural team to ensure delivery of engineering tasks within agreed financial and programme targets
* Responsible for the preparation of fee proposals for Structural Engineering work
* Day-to-day support to colleagues from other disciplines within the office
* Represent the company at external meetings with clients and fellow professionals
* Lead the technical development of the group including working towards BIM Level 2 accreditation
Senior Structural Engineer Position Requirements
* Chartered Engineer (MIStructE / MICE)
* A minimum of 8 years' post qualification experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Extensive experience leading project teams
* Proficient with BIM, Revit, TEDDS and Tekla The following skills are desirable but not essential:
* Experience with managing and developing a structural engineering team
Senior Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary up to 65K
* 25 days holiday (can be more dependent on experience)
* Annual salary review
* Yearly bonus
* Car allowance
* Mobile / Laptop
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD